SCULPT SPA LAS VEGAS
CoolSculptingTM Las Vegas
- Cryolipolysis is the process of selectively freezing and killing stubborn fat cells without harming the skin or other surrounding tissue.
- CoolSculptingTM freezes and kills fat cells, which leads to the body naturally eliminating them over 1-3 months or more. This results in up to 20%-25% permanent fat reduction in the treated area.
- With more than 8 million treatments performed worldwide, CoolSculptingTM is the #1 non-invasive fat reduction technology. It is FDA-cleared, safe and effective.
- Freezing takes as little as 35 minutes, depending on how many stubborn bulges you want to target. Even better, there is little to no downtime and results are permanent!
Infrared Sauna Las Vegas
- The heat from the infrared sauna increases your heart rate and cardiac output, mimicking a cardiovascular workout. You can burn up to 600 calories per session. Consistent and frequent sauna use can help you reach your goal weight.
- Infrared saunas use advanced therapy to heat the user directly, which allows you to enjoy a deeper sweat at a lower, more comfortable temperature.
- Enjoy the proven health benefits such as detoxification, and improved circulation, sleep, immunity, and recovery.
- While you relax, pass the time with Netflix or Hulu streaming services … or intensify your visit using our handheld weights. Cool down afterwards with a complimentary eucalyptus towel.
- LIP FILLER: Sculpt Spa specializes in creating beautiful, balanced lips, bringing unique techniques to Las Vegas such as the “Fencing technique,” developed by world-renowned injector, Julie Horne, and the popular “Russian Lip.” From start to finish, treatments take about 45 minutes – 1 hour (includes 15 minutes of topical numbing).
- FACIAL FILLER: Sculpt Spa, Las Vegas is highly skilled in using the full range of Restylane products to create natural balance and symmetry to the face, while highlighting your best features. Common areas include the under eyes (tear troughs), cheeks, jawline, chin, temples, and smile lines.
- ANTI-WRINKLE: Anti-wrinkle neuromodulators such as Botox and Dysport block nerve impulses that stimulate muscle contractions, which can soften lines that have set in and even prevent lines from forming in the first place. Injections are strategically placed in specific muscles of the face and neck to create smoother, tighter looking skin, as well as to lift the brows, slim the jaw, correct a gummy smile, and more. Common areas include frown and forehead lines, crow’s feet, smoker’s lines around the mouth, and “bunny lines” on the nose. From start to finish, treatments take about 10-20 minutes.
- BOOSTER: B12: Plays an essential role in red blood cell formation, DNA synthesis, cell metabolism, nerve function, and hormone balance.
- LEAN: B12, MIC, L-Carnitine: Along with the benefits of B12, MIC and L-Carnitine help convert fat into energy, aiding in weight loss.
- ATHLETE: BCAA: Isoleucine/Leucine/Valine: Essential amino acids are the building blocks for protein synthesis and building muscle.
- DETOX: Glutathione: Powerful antioxidant that supports immune function and helps to remove toxins from the body.
- RELAXER: Folic Acid, B Complex, Magnesium: Reduces inflammation, helps to strengthen bone and muscle, and serves as essential building blocks for the body to repair and recover.
- GLOW: Biotin & Glutathione: Combination of Vitamin B7 (Biotin) and the “Master” antioxidant to clean up free radicals, reduce oxidative stress, and promote healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Slow aging and boost mood by replenishing NAD+ stores in the body.
- Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+): An essential coenzyme present in all living cells. With increased age, inflammation, and oxidative stress, our natural stores of NAD+ become depleted. By building up and maintaining NAD+ levels you may help to increase energy, improve neurologic function, and decrease symptoms of anxiety, fatigue and depression.