Another year has passed, and we are embarking on a brand-new adventure. Many people collectively and individually are giving thoughts to their past year experience, their choices and how well they are living their lives.
One concept that is important to ask, and examine, is how vital have you been feeling, and how vital do you want to be in the coming year?
Sculpt Spa Las Vegas is your beauty, health and wellness center for Nevada. Beyond being the leading provider of CoolSculpting Elite in Las Vegas, and facial rejuvenation with Botox and Dysport treatments, we are interested in providing services that enhance your vitality and total wellness.
A Quick Talk About Your Vitality
Vitality has to do with your overall zest, enthusiasm, vigor, and energy of living. It is approaching your life with excitement and energy. It overcomes the feeling of not doing things halfway or halfheartedly. In many ways it is living life as if it is an adventure. You feel alive and activated. Philosophers have determined that your strength of vitality is one of the key five strengths that are most highly correlated with happiness and wellbeing. The other strengths include curiosity & interest in the world, hope/optimism, gratitude, and the capacity to love and be loved.
You can trace the philosophical concept of vitality to deep roots in Eastern philosophies and healing traditions. Ancient Chinese concept of Chi, the Indian notion of Prana, the Japanese belief of Ki, the Balinese philosophy of Bayu, all refer to the vitality life energy or force that flows through living things and is the basis of life and health. Traditions of health practices, centuries old, from acupuncture to reiki to yoga, focus on manipulating and increasing the vitality life energy.
Modern thinking and science have also determined that one’s vitality is highly affected by physiological health. From breathing physical therapy to vitamin deficiency studies, numerous physical health procedures can organically support a person’s vitality and wellbeing.
Sculpt Spa is pleased to offer one such service to its clients as part of its menu of vitamin IV therapy. Absorption of vitamins are necessary for humans to live. The history of medical science is full of health practitioners discovering the benefits of specific foods on devastating illnesses. In the 1900s, it was finally determined that newly identified vitamins in those foods were the factors that brought health.
In 1954 Dr. John Myers created a vitamin cocktail that he delivered through an IV as micronutrient therapy. His concept was to deliver vitamins in a way that circumvented the digestive system, and the weakening of the nutrients would endure through that process. His method delivers vitamins directly through the bloodstream to the body’s cells to give them maximum impact.
Today, it’s known as a Meyers Cocktail.
5 Vital Reasons our Vitality IV Cocktail Should be on Your Menu in Las Vegas
Sculpt Spa proudly provides Dr. Myers’ original cocktail along with our own Vitality IV infusion as part of our IV therapy menu. For those clients who are focused mainly on a solution to boost their vitality specifically, Sculpt Spa recommends our Vitality IV treatment. Here are the five secrets to our Vitality IV infusion success:
- It starts with the vitality down to your body’s cell level: The Vitality IV treatment Las Vegas brings your vitality health at the deepest level. It makes your cells feel alive and vital and those then drive your entire being. It features B complex vitamins which are essential to your body’s cellular regeneration capabilities. When not getting enough B vitamins, you might start to notice yourself losing vitality through the day or always feeling fatigued. Sculpt Spa’s Vitality IV treatment could be the key to the restoration of your full energy levels. The eight water-soluble vitamins that make up the B complex are B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B5 (pantothenic acid), B6 (pyridoxine), B7 (biotin), B9 (folic acid), and cobalamin. You need vitamin B for getting nutrients spread out around your body, healthy brain function, breaking down carbohydrates into usable energy, and potentially even cancer prevention. Your body relies on B complex vitamins for essential cellular function.
- The Vitality IV infusion promotes mental vitality: Scientists have shown vitamin C to have verified effects on mental vitality in studies. Vitamin C is a major ingredient in the powerful Vitality IV treatment Las Vegas that Sculpt Spa provides. It also vitalizes your health in general. Studies show that absorbing more vitamin C can increase your blood antioxidant levels by up to 30%. This helps the body’s natural defenses fight inflammation. Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant that can boost your blood antioxidant levels.
- It converts your food into vitality: A big component of our Vitality IV treatment is vitamin B12. Almost every cell in the body uses B12. Besides helping form red blood cells, B12 converts fat and protein to vitality energy. A B12 deficiency can cause tiredness and anemia. If a lack of energy is a problem, this aspect of the IV treatment will give you re-energized vitality.
- The process is easy and stress free: Depending on your needs, your Vitality IV therapy session can be from 30 to 90 minutes. The effects are usually very quick.
- You know you are getting the vitality vitamins you need with Vitality IV therapy: Many foods contain B complex, vitamin C and B12 vitamins. However, these vitamin deficiencies are common among adults across the United States, reflecting how difficult it can be to get all your nutritional needs from dietary sources alone. People may not be eating the right foods, and even when they are, the food system may have depleted the vitamins that people assume they are getting.
Learn More About Vitality IV, Body Contouring & Facial Rejuvenation At Sculpt Spa In Las Vegas!
Las Vegas’ premier aesthetic services provider, home of COOLSCULPTING ELITE, DYSPORT and BOTOX, SCULPT SPA offers a variety of VITAMIN IV TREATMENTS AND VITAMIN AND SUPPLEMENT INJECTIONS . Our vitamin IV treatments menu includes our vitality infusion, along with Radiance, Immunity, Hangover, Metabolism, Recovery, and the famous Myers Cocktail IV treatments. Injection options include our revitalizing booster, detox, and recover shots to our beautifying glow injection.
Sculpt Spa provides its IV treatments and injections in a relaxing, spa-like space and are administered by trained professionals. Want to learn more? BOOK YOUR SESSION TODAY!