Sculpt Spa prides itself on the diversity of clients we serve. We are definitely the go-to location for Las Vegas entertainment professionals and help the exude the stunning good looks their audience demands. We also serve Las Vegas professionals, students, homemakers, and more.
Some folks are under the impression that our facial rejuvenation services are just for women. That is a rumor that we are happy to dispel. Many men are feeling the benefits from a few of our offerings in particular:
As men age, frown lines, forehead lines, and crow’s feet make them appear older than they feel.
As a result, many men feel self-conscious in social and work situations.
In some cases, it is even more than just the internal feeling: a youthful image implies a fresh point of view and vitality. This feeds into the perceptions that others have, and men have to work against.
Dysport for Men: Putting Dysport Treatment to Work for You
A neuromodulator like Dysport is a popular solution to men’s wrinkles and lines. Dysport is made up of botulinum toxin type A, which works to temporarily reduce or eliminate lines and wrinkles. By blocking the nerve signals that cause facial muscles to contract, Dysport injectable toxin treatments can smooth out the skin for a man’s youthful appearance.
While the word ‘toxin’ might cause concern, don’t worry. This toxin will only target very specific chemoreceptors on the muscles in the area of the injection.
By stopping the production of these chemoreceptors, the botulinum toxin prevents the muscles from contracting. No muscle contraction means no dynamic wrinkles. “Dynamic wrinkles” are the ones caused by repetitive movements or expressions.
Ideal male candidates for Dysport are healthy and have realistic expectations for the outcome of their treatment. A consultation with one of our Sculpt Spa Las Vegas injection specialists can help to determine if these injections are right for you.
Get the Facts About Dysport Treatment at Sculpt Spa
Our Dysport treatment experts can answer your questions such as:
· Dysport vs Botox: Which one is right for me?
· What’s good Dysport after care advice?
· How can I get the most out of my Dysport treatment?
Your expert will also give you tips to prepare for your appointment. Such tips include not using any kind of blood thinner, including Aspirin, Aleve, Ibuprofen or Motrin within one week of treatment.
Things Men Should Avoid Before a Dysport Treatment
Men should also avoid the use of the following herbal supplements:
· Ginko biloba
· Omega-3 capsules
· Vitamin E
This will help to prevent bruising at the treatment site. A few days before treatment you should stop using anti-aging products such as Tretinoin (Retin-A), Retinols and Retinoids, Alpha Hydroxy Acid, and Glycolic Acid. Also refrain from waxing, tweezing, bleaching, or using another hair removal product on the area to be treated.
6 Ways Dysport Treatments are Great for Guys
Here are six of the key reasons that men will find Dysport to be a great enhancement for them:
1. Application of Dysport and Botox is different for men: Your Sculpt Spa expert designs the application plan specifically for each client. For many men, special considerations are incorporated. Men want to maintain a more structured “masculine” contour to their faces and the application can be administered with that in mind.
2. Men should trust Sculpt Spa with their Las Vegas Dysport treatments: Many people debate the question of whether to use Dysport or Botox for their treatments. More important is who is administering it. Sculpt Spa has years of experience with men clients. Your face is in good hands. Avoid locations that offer cheap priced toxin, injected by virtually anybody. That can be a horror story waiting to happen.
3. Men also use Dysport Las Vegas medically: Dysport’s cosmetic application was actually discovered by accident when it was being used medically. Although men can certainly benefit from the cosmetic applications of Dysport, many men also use Dysport injections as a medical solution, such as treatment for excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis) or headaches.
4. Men often look “tired and angry” due to age wrinkles in their faces: Theoretically, there should be some advantages to being an older man in the workplace. Experience, judgment, and hard-earned connections should give you an edge. But what if instead, people think you are tired and bitter? Men really need people to know when they are seen that they still have the drive and the inspiration to leverage their advantages. Many symptoms of facial aging in men make them look just worn out and angry, even when rested and happy. Their facial muscles are tensing habitually causing wrinkles that stay. Dysport instead makes these muscles relax and smooth wrinkles.
5. Dysport distribution often is more advantageous for men: Men often have more pronounced facial muscles, and stronger frown lines. Both Botox and Dysport are applied in a targeted fashion, but Dysport with a lighter concentration tends to spread a bit more than Botox. This can work well with a man’s muscle structure and be easier achieve the desired results.
6. Dysport fits the masculine on-the-go lifestyle: Some men are constantly on the go with little time to focus on virtually anything. Dysport will fit into such a schedule. It is nonsurgical, and only takes a few minutes to implement. There is no pain and no downtime.
Sculpt Spa is your Las Vegas Facial Treatment Expert!
For men or women, we use injectables to bring out the best version of a patient’s face. Our consultant will begin by assessing your face. We are not seeking alter you significantly, but to bring out the best most youthful version of you.
Besides our Dysport offering, Sculpt Spa Las Vegas proudly utilizes Botox as well as the Restylane family of products to restore volume. Our staff is highly skilled in using the full range of product to create natural balance and symmetry to a man’s face, while highlighting your best features.
Don’t forget our other offerings that can enhance increase health in your skin including our infrared sauna and vitamin B12 injections.
If you’re a guy wanting to look his best self, our Las Vegas med spa is your destination. Contact a Sculpt Spa expert today to learn more!