Sculpt Spa Las Vegas is your premier destination for dermal fillers. Dermal fillers are the injectables medical professionals use to reduce the appearance of fine lined and wrinkles, or to boost volume in key areas of your face and parts of your body.
Hyaluronic acid is probably the most popular active ingredient used for dermal fillers. There is good reason. It is a naturally occurring substance in your body. It has proven to be very effective to stimulate collagen production. It is used in a targeted method which allows it to boost volume at an injection site, to smooth out lines, wrinkles and folds while plumping the skin.
All About Restylane
Restylane, produced by Galderma, is an excellent, and likely the most sought-after brand of hyaluronic filler. It helps keep skin plump and hydrated. The Restylane fillers are typically soft and gel-like. Most HA fillers are infused with lidocaine to help minimize discomfort during and after treatment. Sculpt Spa’s menu of injectables include:
- Restylane Kysse is a lip filler that adds volume, smooths upper lip lines for up to one year, and enhances lip color.
- Restylane-L® plumps the skin to smooth away wrinkles and folds such as the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds) or into your lips for patients over the age of 21 for lip enhancement.
- Restylane Lyft, formerly known as Perlane-L®, is specifically designed to add fullness to the cheeks, midface area, and the back of the hands to help complete your aesthetic look — for face and hands.
- Restylane Contour is a gel implant injected into specific areas of facial tissue.
- Restylane Refyne is intended to soften moderate lines and provide moderate lifting.
- Restylane Defyne is designed to address deep lines and folds and volume loss. It helps support your facial expressions—for natural-looking results that help maintain your natural movement.
Why Juvederm Is Different From Restylane
Another brand of hyaluronic filler on the market is Juvederm, made by Allergan, which also makes Botox. Juvederm and Restylane are both FDA-approved. They are both made up of customized formulations for different areas of the face. These areas include:
- Lip enhancement (Restylane Silk, Restylane Kysse, Juvederm Volbella, Juvederm Ultra XC, Juvederm Ultra Plus)
- Correction of age-related volume loss (Restylane Lyft, Juvederm Voluma, Juvederm Volbella XC)
- Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles (Restylane-L, Restylane Defyne, Restylane Refyne, Juvederm Vollure, Juvederm Volbella, Juvederm Volite)
These treatments are generally used to target facial rejuvenation, and to enhance delicate features such as the lips, cheekbones, and hands.
Both brands are highly respected and the treatment process for each is very similar. It is highly advised that you meet with your expert practitioner to determine your goals and to select the right formula to meet your objectives. The ethicians at Sculpt Spa Las Vegas are experts on all styles of injectables and should be your one-stop resource for your facial goals.
6 Advantages Of Restylane
In weighing a choice between Restylane and Juvederm, here are a few Restylane advantages you may want to consider:
Restylane is made up of a granular particulate gel where Juvederm is more liquified. This can affect how well each stay in the injection site area. The particulate gel is likely to stay and be developed into the desired effect, where the more liquified gel may have the tendency to diffuse into tissue.
- Volume and moldability
Because it stays in place better when injected, Restylane has the reputation of being more moldable by the technician and specific to your desired outcome. This also gives the injection to build more volume in the target area.
- Seeing what you are getting immediately
Restylane tends to give you more of an instantaneous result effect. This allows the medical professional to see if more is needed and give you the ultimate in perfect sculpting.
- Restylane is the top technology for lips
Restylane Kysse is the newest lip filler to hit the market and used to add volume to the lip body and define lip borders. It is also said to cause less swelling and provide more natural results and movement than other injectables.
- Juvederm may cause water induced swelling
Some professionals have reported that Juvederm attracts water from its surroundings and so will cause a pillowing effect. They are reluctant therefore, to use it under the eyes or on the jawline. For those doctors, Restylane is preferred for jawline, lateral cheekbones, philtrum, and upper lip applications.
- Natural effect over frown lines
Restylane has also been the preferred brand to use for glabella lines, better known as frown lines. It produces less swelling and maintains a more natural look. “More so than any other products,” estheticians have reported.
All About The Perks
A major perk of either kind of injectable is getting results that are essentially instantaneous. After a few short days, you’ll have a clear idea of how injectables work best for you.
As a follow up, it is important to practice healthy lifestyle habits. In addition to following the proper anti-aging skin care routine, making healthy lifestyle changes can have a considerable impact on your skin’s health and appearance, in turn, helping to prolong your filler results.
Sculpt Spa offers its services in a serene, nonjudgmental spa setting. With additional services including BODY CONTOURING, NAD+, and VITAMIN INJECTIONS, we are the ideal place for making a new you. TALK TO A SCULPT SPA PRO TODAY about our injections and more!