We are the center of gorgeous body contouring. We’re the leading provider of CoolSculpting Elite in Las Vegas. We offer expert facial rejuvenation, offering Botox treatments, Dysport treatments, and Restylane facial fillers. We also specialize in your total wellness, making your hair, skin, and body shine, enhancing your total health. Our goal is to help you be the best version of yourself possible. This includes services which serve your internal being. And when your internal self is served, it shows on the outside.
Essential Nutrients and You: The Groundwork for the Myers Cocktail
Your body requires six essential nutrients including protein, carbs, fats, water, minerals and vitamins. We have written many blogs highlighting healthy ways to take these in to build strong bodily wellness. The intake of vitamins is incredibly important, but unlike the other categories, more elusive and difficult at times to get enough consistently. Vitamins are organic molecules (or a set of molecules closely related chemically, i.e. vitamers) that are essential micronutrients that your body needs in small quantities for the proper functioning of its metabolism.
Essential nutrients cannot be synthesized in your body. They must be obtained through the diet and external intake.
Human beings became aware of the need for vitamins many, many years ago. Ancient Egyptians realized feeding sick people specific foods lead to health. They did not know that these particular foods were rich in the vitamins needed for recovery, they just knew that the prescription worked. Later as mankind was starting to make ocean voyages, vitamin deficiencies took their toll and became a major issue as the voyagers were without fresh fruits and vegetables and succumbed to illnesses as a result.
In 1747, a Scottish surgeon named James Lind discovered that citrus foods helped prevent scurvy, a particularly deadly disease in which collagen is not properly formed, causing poor wound healing, bleeding of the gums, severe pain, and death. He was unaware of the underlying vitamins that were saving people, only that the citrus foods worked.
The specific vitamins were discovered between 1913 and 1948. Vitamin supplements became available in 1935, and then hit mass production in the 1950s.
The Meyers Cocktail in Las Vegas: 6 Great Advantages of 2023’s Hottest Mix
In 1954, Baltimore doctor John Myers developed an IV therapy to provide a significant delivery of vitamins to patients. The therapy targeted medical conditions that include asthma, fibromyalgia, migraines and more. His therapy of combined vitamins became known as the Myers Cocktail.
At Sculpt Spa, our Myers Cocktail IV therapy contains normal saline, B Complex, B12, calcium, magnesium, and Vitamin C. The process infuses the nutrients directly into your bloodstream. This bypasses your gastrointestinal tract. Because it does so, it helps to avoid these nutrients from being broken down.
Plus, saline’s osmolarity matches that of the plasma of your cells. The result is better use of the micronutrients it contains and makes them more efficiently absorbed by your body.
Here are the things you need to know about the Myers Cocktail, IV therapy and the advantages it can bring:
- The Myers Cocktail has potential to benefit a variety of needs: When evaluating whether the Myers Cocktail IV treatment Las Vegas is for you, consider the reported benefits previous patients have described. These include a boost of their immune systems, higher energy, greater ability to perform athletics, relief from chronic fatigue, greater bodily hydration, and relief from anxiety and depression.
- Getting a Myers Cocktail is an easy and comfortable process: Depending on your individual needs, the Sculpt Spa Myers IV Las Vegas treatment usually takes between 30-90 minutes and usually involves minimal pain. The IV administration is performed by seating you, placing a tourniquet on your arm, and disinfecting the entry point. Then, a small butterfly catheter needle is inserted.
- The Myers Cocktail will nourish your body’s vital cellular function: The cocktail features vitamin B complex. The vitamins that make up B complex are thiamine (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacin (vitamin B3), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), biotin, folic acid, and the cobalamins. These enable your cells to breakdown carbohydrates and transport nutrients throughout your body.
- A Myers Cocktail can support your muscle and nerve functions creating energy production: The cocktail also features magnesium. Magnesium provides a wide range of benefits including hormone balance and muscle relaxation. While low levels of magnesium do not cause major health systems, chronically low levels can increase risks of high blood pressure, heart disease, type 2 diabetes and osteoporosis.
- Boost your immunity and protect yourself from free radicals with a Myers Cocktail: The cocktail is rich with vitamin C that protects your cells against the effects of dangerous free radical molecules from food breakdown, smoke, radiation and other sources.
- The Myers Cocktail will help maintain bone and teeth health: The calcium in the Myers Cocktail IV Las Vegas is well known for bone and teeth health. It also can regulate muscle contractions and help maintain weight.
- A Myers Cocktail can nourish your brain: The cocktail is rich with vitamin B12 which is an essential nutrient that helps the body create DNA, nourishes the brain and nervous system, and assists with the formation of healthy red blood cells.
Learn More About the Myers Cocktail and other IV treatments & Injections at Sculpt Spa in Las Vegas
Las Vegas’ premier aesthetic services provider, SCULPT SPA offers a variety of vitamin IV therapy along with VITAMIN AND SUPPLEMENT INJECTIONS serving every need. Our Vitamin IV treatments menu includes the Myers Cocktail, and Vitality, Radiance, Immunity, Hangover, Metabolism and Recovery IV treatments. Injection options include our revitalizing booster, detox, and recover shots to our beautifying glow injection.
Sculpt Spa provides its IV treatments and injections in a relaxing, spa-like space and are administered by trained professionals. Want to learn more? BOOK YOUR SESSION TODAY!