Botox is the ruling monarch of non-invasive cosmetic procedures:
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Botox was the most popular cosmetic service in 2020, with 4.4 million Botox procedures done that year.
For entertainment stars, businesspeople, homemakers and every walk of Nevada residents, Sculpt Spa is your premier destination for Botox injections in Las Vegas. We can answer all your questions and concerns including:
· How much does Botox cost?
· Is Botox safe?
· Does Botox work?
Botox Shots: A Quick History of Botox Injections
Botox, or botulinum toxin A, is derived from the bacteria that causes botulism, an extreme form of food poisoning. While that sounds a bit frightening to use as a cosmetic treatment, it is safe and effective.
It wasn’t used for cosmetic procedures until the 1960s, when it was marketed to treat crossed eyes. The current treatment to reduce wrinkles and fine lines came about in the late 1990s, though the FDA did not actually approve its use until 2002. Botox paralyzes or relaxes the muscles around wrinkles, making the skin in the area look more youthful while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles on numerous parts of your face.
Sculpt Spa Las Vegas is adept at integrating your Botox experience into a custom strategy for your facial and skin wellness and contouring. At our Spring Valley med spa, you’ll meet with our experts to develop a plan that can include:
· Restylane facial injections (which are made from high quality hyaluronic acid and XpresHan technology)
and other wellness strategies including CoolSculpting Elite.
Why People Choose To Get Botox Shots
Botox is a confidence booster. Just a few injections can reduce your wrinkles and facial lines instantly with almost no disruption from your daily life and routine. You see years lift away instantly as you look in the mirror.
The procedure itself is relatively simple: 70% who have it done report an increase in their sense of wellbeing. There is little need for much recovery time.
Even though Botox has been around for a while, it is still seen as gaining momentum in popularity. With that popularity comes a certain degree of negativity as well, however.
How to Get the Most Out Of Your Botox Session in Las Vegas: 7 Great Tips
Social media is filled with examples of people who look unnatural due to an “overlook” of Botox. Others have reported various challenges with the procedure itself. This is not the case for the vast majority, and it is important that you be aware of how you can make sure your experience is completely positive.
Here are tips that will keep you from having a bad Botox experience:
1. Choose an experienced injector like Sculpt Spa Las VegasUltimately, Botox is simply a tool, and the results come down to how skilled and experienced your injector is. The Sculpt Spa Las Vegas aesthetic sense is also valuable, so it’s important to know that our cosmetic goal for your face aligns with your own. Our estheticians have a finely tuned eye for artistry and a practiced hand. They understand balance and primary key areas of the face. They are knowledgeable about how small tweaks can improve facial proportions and symmetry.
Sculpt Spa understands that your face is completely unique and unlike anyone else’s. We study the unique contours and features of your face before recommending a tailored treatment approach.
2. Avoid Cheap Deals and Advertised Steep DiscountsBefore having this treatment, do your own research and avoid cheap discount deals or bargains that seem too good to be true. If you see a deal that seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Dermal fillers are priced per syringe and Botox per unit, but it is not only the product you are paying for. In addition to the product, you are paying for the expertise, knowledge, safety, and recommendations of your Sculpt Spa experts.
3. Receive Botox Treatments Close to HomeIt can be tempting to seek treatment outside of the US in an effort to save money. However, doing so exposes you to unnecessary risk. Foreign providers don’t always have the same strict credentialing requirements as US medical boards. In addition, products used may not meet the high standards of the FDA. If something goes wrong, there’s often little recourse and it can be difficult to fix. For example, Sculpt Spa won’t know which product was used, or how much.
4. Don’t Do Too Much Botox Too SoonTreating multiple areas of the face simultaneously can lead to over Botox. It’s best to start with your one, biggest concern. Err on the side of underfilling. It’s always better to slightly underfill than to overfill. By beginning conservatively, you avoid making regrettable mistakes. It’s far easier to add more with a second visit than to make corrections if you’ve done too much.
5. Don’t Overdo Your Touch UpsOverfilling may also occur as the result of overzealous touch ups or maintenance treatment sessions. Remember, touch ups won’t require the full, original amount of injectable. Botox treatments typically last about 3-4 months, and you have peak results starting at 2 weeks after treatment.
6. Do Your Homework and Take Advantage of Sculpt Spa ConsultationIt is crucial to have a comprehensive conversation with our Sculpt Spa expert before undergoing treatment. There are important choices and questions: What are the specific concerns that bring you in today? What are your priorities from most important to least important? Is there a specific event—such as a birthday event— for which you’re choosing to have a treatment today? It is crucial that you clearly communicate what you hope to achieve. If your goal is to turn back the hands of time with Botox or Restylane fillers, you might want to bring in a photograph of yourself from five to 10 years ago, so we can see how you have aged.
7. Don’t Take Food, Drink or Meds that Thin Your BloodIt important to avoid blood thinners like Aspirin, Motrin, Advil, vitamin E or fish oil—a few days before your injectable treatment. Also: Alcohol—particularly red wine—and caffeine also act as blood thinners, so avoid them 12 hours prior to your appointment. Avoid salt, too: Your face may be more puffy than usual after consuming a high quantity of alcohol or salt and you may have certain areas not addressed or under-corrected during treatment as a result.
Botox sometimes gets an unfair reputation for giving patients a frozen or expressionless, robotic appearance—typically after someone’s poor results make national news.
The truth is that natural-looking results are the norm, not the exception, especially when the injectable is administered by our Sculpt Spa team with extensive training in using Botox.