It is almost time to ring out the old year, and ring in the new! Sculpt Spa is here to help you be the most fantastic you of the next year. For our clients in the entertainment business, many are in the audition process and their need to present their best look is something they genuinely need. For many of our other clients, this time of year affords great platforms to make a splash with friends and acquaintances, one of the greatest ones being the New Year’s Eve party or event.
It is a great time to give all a fabulous unveiling of who you intend to be in the coming year.
Sculpt Spa is here to help with facial tips and more.
How Sculpt Spa Helps You Put Your Best Face Forward
We are your go-to support to be your best in terms of facial rejuvenation and body contouring. We seek to beautify the holistic you, from healthy vitamin IV treatments and NAD+ injections to the best infrared spa in Las Vegas. We are also the leading provider of CoolSculpting Elite in Las Vegas!
In terms of putting your best face forward, we are the experts you need. We can help with facial fillers with our Restylane family of facial fillers, each formula designed for specific facial areas and effects.
We are also your facial rejuvenation specialists, featuring Dysport treatments and Botox treatment. Dysport and Botox are popular products for addressing common skin issues. They are injectable medicines which relax your facial muscles to eliminate wrinkles, frown lines, crow’s feet, and forehead lines.
While Botox has been available in the U.S market for over two decades, Dysport has become popular over the years. It’s been FDA approved since 2009 and provides many of the same benefits as Botox.
To find out which is a better fit for you, we recommend setting up a FREE consultation with a Sculpt Spa expert. They can help determine which is a better fit for you and tailor it to your individual needs. They’ll answer all your questions, such as:
Like Botox, Dysport is made from a botulinum toxin. In a much larger amount, the toxin is poisonous, but safe in the amount used for facial rejuvenation. Dysport is injected under the skin and directed towards targeted areas. There, it treats moderate to severe cases of wrinkles. After injections are administered, the muscles under your skin will relax and smoothen specific areas on your face. Results typically last for 3-6 months, after which you’ll need to go for additional dosages.
When you come in for your Dysport session, to prevent bruising, it’s essential to avoid anti-inflammatory or blood-thinning medications for two weeks before your treatment. This includes omega 3, fish oil, aspirin, ibuprofen, Advil, St John’s Wort vitamin E, and many herbal supplements. You should also avoid consuming alcohol for at least 24 hours prior to getting Dysport shots in Las Vegas. Alcohol may thin the blood, increasing the risks of bruising.
8 Great New Year’s Facial Tips
With your New Year’s festivities coming up quickly, here are tips for you to bring your most beautiful face forward and thrill your friends, loved ones and acquaintances:
1. Get your Dysport shots now: Dysport is fairly immediate in its effect, but best to have it done at least a week or two prior to the event. Use our easy online system to book your session!
2. Support your Dysport or Botox with a high-grade skincare routine: Many Sculpt Spa clients have found that the advantages of Dysport injections can be enhanced by using a high-grade skincare routine. Use products packed full of vitamin-C which can strengthen the skin and boost laxity and texture. Also incorporate retinol, hyaluronic acid and collagen.
3. Pick your facial look: Designing your facial look can be a challenge, but it is important that you design deliberately. Look to find someone whose look inspires you. It can be a friend, someone on Pinterest or Instagram, or a social media influencer. Your look is your means of self-expression. It, like your Dysport treatment, is not about changing who you are, but enhancing and showcasing the most beautiful you. Design your look with the style you want, the colors that make your face shine, and the mood you want to convey.
4. Go big on your style: Don’t be afraid to go “all out” on your makeup style. No one expects you to be subtle. Bright colors, glitter and shimmers are great choices. Find what makes you feel both self-confident and fun.
5. Prime your face well: Makeup experts recommend using a good primer. It is the makeup equivalent to double-sided tape and helps hold your look all night long. It can nourish your skin and be pore minimizing.
6. Glorify your lids: Your eyelids are a great focus for creativity on this all-out night. If you want a dramatic look, try packing. Packing is mainly about pressing the pigmented colors onto your eyelid for a bold and lasting finish. You can use this technique if you want to go “smokey eye.” Smokey eyes are trendy and fun if that is the look you want. If you are going smokey, use navy or mix black and gray for a smoldering, mysterious look or use neutral colors for a look that is soft and natural.
7. Prepare for touch-up: It is important for your makeup to look fresh from beginning to end. Pack your products for the inevitable touch-up! Some key suggestions to bring are your lipstick/lip gloss, eyeliner, face powder, and setting spray. These allow you two minutes in the bathroom to freshen your look and last you all night.
8. Set up your next Dysport appointment: Speaking of touch-ups, your Dysport Nevada will last you three or four months. Set up your touch-up schedule so that you project the rejuvenated effect all year.
Put Your Facial Tips into Action at Sculpt Spa!
Sculpt Spa is Las Vegas’ leading provider of INJECTION TREATMENTS! Besides excellent Dysport, we offer Botox injections in Las Vegas, plus the latest Restylane hyaluronic acid dermal fillers from Galderma, with lip, facial, and anti-wrinkle treatments available for you. Make your new year shine!
Sculpt Spa offers its services in a serene, nonjudgmental spa setting. With additional services including CoolSculpting Elite, NAD+, and vitamin injections, we are the ideal place for kicking off the new year with a more perfect you.
TALK TO A SCULPT SPA PRO TODAY about our injections and more!