The new year has started and it’s time to shine. Sculpt Spa is here for you as your destination for radiance! Our goal is to work with you on a total wellness and health & beauty solution to strategically get you to your ideal look and feeling of well-being. For radiance especially, book a time to come in and get our radiance IV therapy in Las Vegas.
Radiance is about the projection of healthy hair, nails, and skin – to the point that they almost seem to glow.
How IV Therapy & Nutrition Put You on the Fast Lane to Radiance
How well do you know your skin?
We know that if you have extra dry skin or oily pores, achieving a beautiful glow can feel impossible. Glowing skin is skin that is moist and soft, has an even complexion and clear skin without blemishes. Radiant hair is shiny and strong. Radiant nails are smooth, without pits or grooves. They’re uniform in color and consistency and free of spots or discoloration.
To achieve radiance of skin, hair and nails, several factors come into play. Lifestyle and treatment factors are specific to each area. The area that supports radiance in all of them is dietary and involving the intake of the right vitamins. Sculpt Spa’s IV therapy is the most efficient way to get the most out of the ultimate radiance-inducing vitamins.
In terms of hair lifestyle and external treatments, using a clarifying shampoo with cold water is helpful. Use a healthy bonding moisturizer, use chlorine-proof products and avoid sun exposure. For nail lifestyle and external treatments, avoid gels and acrylics, use nail polish and remover sparingly and keep them on the short side. For your skin, avoid alcohol, tobacco and the sun. Stay hydrated and get plenty of sleep.
Nutrition is your best weapon to achieve true radiance. When you are absorbing the best nutrients, it affects your hair, your skin and your nails all at the same time. Sculpt Spa’s vitamin IV treatments were developed to infuse these nutrients into your body in the most direct means possible.
The concept was developed in 1954 by Baltimore doctor John Myers. He sought to develop an IV therapy to provide a significant delivery of vitamins to patients. His original therapy targeted medical conditions that include asthma, fibromyalgia, migraines and more. His therapy of combined vitamins became known as the Myers Cocktail. That cocktail is also offered by Sculpt Spa. The Myers Cocktail IV therapy contains normal saline, B Complex, B12, calcium, magnesium, and Vitamin C.
Our Radiance IV therapy, like the other IV offerings, infuses the nutrients directly into your bloodstream. This bypasses your gastrointestinal tract. Because it does so, these nutrients avoid being broken down before reaching your hair, skin, and nails.
5 Great IV Therapy Vitamins for a Real Radiance Boost
Here are the five vitamin ingredients in our Radiance IV therapy infusion, and how they affect the beautiful glow of your skin, hair, and nails:
- Vitamin B-Complex: This vitamin combination has “radiance” superpowers. It is vital in the regeneration of collagen which reduces the appearance of wrinkles and makes your skin youthful and supple. It facilitates your body’s process of cell turnover. It helps protect the skin from free radicals and treats against eczema, hormonal acne and rosacea. For your hair, The B-Complex can help make your hair thicker and healthier by improving blood flow to your scalp follicles. This provides healthy circulation ensures that DHT is less likely to cling to the scalp and miniaturization is less likely to take place. Without B-Complex vitamins, your nail bed cannot properly support nail growth. This leads to longitudinal ridges on the nail. The deficiency also weakens the overall structure of the nail plate, creating soft, breakable nails. B-complex in the Radiance IV therapy Las Vegas can help to fight a general B-vitamin deficiency and harden your nails and prevent nail ridging.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is instrumental in new collagen formation. The pure vitamin C delivered by the Radiance therapy helps prevent and reverse sun damage. This vitamin brightens the skin tone and increases its natural radiance. It also stimulates collagen synthesis, improves firmness and overall skin smoothness. In terms of your hair, a deficiency of vitamin C causes split ends. Enough vitamin C improves your hair growth, fights dandruff and leads to thicker hair. The collagen from vitamin C is also one of the main proteins in your nail bed and enhances nail creation.
- Vitamin B-12: B12 is vital in the production of cells and promotes healthy hair, nails and skin. When there is a deficiency, pigmentary discolorations occur.
- Biotin: Biotin is essential for healthy hair, skin, and nails. A lack of it causes brittle nails, hair loss and red scaly skin. Biotin has been found to strengthen the infrastructure of keratin, a key protein found in both hair and nails. It has the ability to produce skin-nourishing fatty acids.
- Glutathione: Glutathione is known as the “master” antioxidant. It is known to neutralize free radicals and detoxify toxins in your body. It has also been known to increase your skin elasticity, lower your risk of developing wrinkles and strengthen your hair and nails.
Learn More About Vitamin IV Therapy and Injections At Sculpt Spa In Las Vegas
Las Vegas’ home of CoolSculpting Elite, Dysport treatments, Botox treatments, Restylane facial fillers and more, Sculpt Spa Las Vegas offers a variety of VITAMIN IV TREATMENTS AND VITAMIN AND SUPPLEMENT INJECTIONS serving every need. Our Vitamin IV therapy infusions menu includes the Myers Cocktail, and Vitality, Radiance, Immunity, Hangover, Metabolism and Recovery IV treatments. Injection options include our revitalizing booster, detox, and recover shots to our beautifying glow injection.
Sculpt Spa provides its IV treatments and injections in a relaxing, spa-like space and are administered by trained professionals. Want to learn more? BOOK YOUR SESSION TODAY!