Sculpt Spa is well known to the entertainment elite of Las Vegas for its customized holistic beauty services that focus on health and wellness as well as state-of-the-art body contouring and facial rejuvenation. By offering non-evasive services like CoolSculpting Elite Las Vegas, Dysport treatments, Botox treatments, and more, our clients can get the most effective treatments while avoiding surgical alternatives.
We widely promote the concept that beauty is not something just to be affected by external measures. Health and wellness strategies play a big part in not only how you look, but how you feel. Besides offering the most advanced infrared sauna in Las Vegas (and the detox benefits it comes with), we provide vitamin injections and vitamin IV therapy.
Since the 1950s, Vitamin IV treatments have been a popular means to get important vitamins and minerals that diet alone is not providing. Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that your body does not synthesize on its own.
Dr. John Myers introduced the IV delivery of specific vitamin cocktails. These are meant to inject the vitamin directly into your bloodstream, so your gastrointestinal tract does not break them down and only give your body’s cells weakened versions of them. Sculpt Spa offers Dr. Meyer’s original Myers Cocktail IV therapy which contains normal saline, B Complex, B12, calcium, magnesium, and Vitamin C. The Myers Cocktail is meant to give the client higher energy, greater ability to perform athletics, relief from chronic fatigue, greater bodily hydration, and relief from anxiety and depression.
Another popular selection Sculpt Spa clients choose is our Immunity IV treatment.
Scientifically, immunity is your body’s capability to resist harmful microorganisms. Every day you are constantly exposed to potentially harmful microbes of all sorts. Your immune system, a network of intricate stages and pathways in the body, protects you against these harmful microbes as well as certain diseases. It recognizes foreign invaders like bacteria, viruses, and parasites and fights them off. Your immune system is effectively boosted by a lifestyle that includes adequate sleep, exercise and low stress which primes your body to fight infection and disease.
How These 5 Immunity Vitamins Help Keep You Strong … and Why IV Therapy is the Best Way to Absorb Them
Intake of a range of vitamins and minerals is key to this process. Most people try to maintain these through a balanced diet. Your vitamin intake can be derailed by an inability to keep up with that diet, to make sure the proper nutrients are included and whether your dietary system delivers them effectively through your body.
Sculpt Spa’s Immunity IV treatment consists of the most powerful immunity components and delivers them in the most direct way. Here are the five most effective immunity vitamins available. They are all ingredients in the Immunity IV treatment offered at Sculpt Spa Las Vegas:
- A double dose of vitamin C: Vitamin C, or ascorbic acid, is a water-soluble vitamin well known for its role in supporting a healthy immune system. Like other essential vitamins, your body cannot make vitamin C. It must come from external sources like the foods you eat every day. Even those can be a challenge as processing and cooking can significantly reduce the nutrient. Research shows vitamin C is essential for the growth and repair of tissue all over the body. Vitamin C in important to heal wounds and repair and maintain healthy bones, teeth, skin and cartilage. Vitamin C also fights free radicals in the body which may help prevent or delay certain cancers and heart disease and promote healthy aging. Vitamin C may not keep you from catching a cold, but there is some evidence that high doses of vitamin C may decrease the length of cold symptoms by as much as one to one-and-a-half days for some people.
- B-Complex: Members of the B vitamin family are crucial to producing immune system cells, and clinical studies have shown that deficiency compromises your immune function. Your immune system is a complex network of various types of cells that are either part of your innate composition or have adapted to their roles based on exposure to various threats. A healthy immune system requires optimal levels of B-Complex. Studies have shown that 40% of women are deficient which makes them at risk to not receiving nutrients critical to producing the nucleic acids RNA and DNA that are necessary for the immune system response to threats.
- B-12: Vitamin B12 is a nutrient that helps keep your body’s blood and nerve cells healthy and helps make DNA, the genetic material in all your cells. Getting B12 from food relies on your digestive process working at an optimal level. Up to 40% of people have a B12 deficiency due to their digestive systems not able to extract it appropriately from foods.
- Glutathione: Glutathione is a substance made from the amino acids glycine, cysteine, and glutamic acid. It is important for tissue building and repair, making chemicals and proteins needed in the body, and Glutathione is essential for the immune system’s proper functioning. It acts as an important antioxidant, which helps protect your body from damage to cells caused by free radicals
- Zinc: Zinc is a mineral that affects multiple aspects of the immune system. Because zinc supports the growth and normal functioning of immune cells, even a mild or moderate deficiency can slow down the activity of the specific types of cells that protect the body from viruses and bacteria. Zinc is crucial for normal development and function of cells that affect your innate immunity.
Call Today for Vitamin V Therapy and Vitamin Injections at Sculpt Spa in Las Vegas
Las Vegas’ premier health and wellness beauty services provider, SCULPT SPA offers a variety of VITAMIN IV TREATMENTS AND VITAMIN AND SUPPLEMENT INJECTIONS serving every need. The Vitamin IV Treatments menu includes the Myers Cocktail, and Vitality, Radiance, Immunity, Hangover, Metabolism and Recovery IV treatments. Injection options include our revitalizing booster, detox, and recover shots to our beautifying glow injection.
Sculpt Spa provides its vitamin IV treatments and injections in a relaxing, spa-like space and are administered by trained professionals. Want to learn more? BOOK YOUR SESSION TODAY!