Reducing fat from our bodies becomes a priority for many people. In Las Vegas, it is pretty much a career requirement for many in our community. The talent-rich entertainment professionals must maintain almost super-human looks and body tone that visitors want to see. Most of them have found Sculpt Spa Las Vegas to be their premier destination for our advances body contouring strategies.
Removing fat and increasing muscle tone is not just about looks. It is also hugely recommended for health and wellness. Sculpt Spa’s services are proven to be effective.
They are also the most popular.
One method some clients have investigated for fat reduction is a process called Sono Bello. Sono Bello is a micro laser liposuction procedure. A surgeon manually removes fat in a target area, and then uses a laser to melt the fat tissue under the skin.
CoolSculpting is the science of cryolipolysis. It capitalizes on the medical discovery that fat cells die when exposed to very cold temperatures. Sculpt Spa’s expert staff administers the CoolSculpting process to target body areas and the fat cells are killed. They are then metabolized by the lymphatic system and naturally flushed out of the body over the following weeks.
CoolSculpting is one of the most popular methods to get rid of fat permanently. Sono Bello seems to be not very popular at all.
Here are some of the actual responses the Sculpt Spa team has received from the Cool Sculpting experience:
· “The staff is amazing and very knowledgeable. The facility is always very clean and safe. I am very happy with my results after the sculpting procedure. It reduced all the areas that I wanted to get done.”
· “I had never heard of Coolsculpting but it’s a treatment they offer. After one treatment, I saw a huge difference. After 2 treatments, I’ve completely gotten rid of the one trouble area that no matter how much I dieted or worked out, couldn’t get rid of. I’m stoked to say the least! Just trying to figure out where to target next!”
· “Definitely one of the best spas I’ve ever been too. Everyone that works there has been nothing but the best every time i come in! I love coming in for the infrared sauna and my vitamin injections with Jade! I also got CoolSculpting done, and they made me feel so incredibly comfortable. I recommend highly!”
· “It’s such a relaxing experience. The sound of the machine and the coolness of the room puts me in mode of Zen. I felt and saw a difference in my lower abdomen a few weeks after the first treatment. It is working for me.”
These responses do not compare to the reviews that Sono Bello has received. There are a significant amount of those reviews that are of a nature that Sculpt Spa has never, ever received.
Spoiler alert: they are bad.
Here is a sampling of what people have shared online about their Sono Bello experience:
· “Terribly painful during. Nothing more than a Valium and asprin for the procedure. Doctor had worst bedside manner ever. Results worse than both. Looks like I ate rocks.”
· “Had my procedure done 6 months ago, let alone it was outrageously expensive and very painful, I am highly disappointed with results. My upper abdomen as big as it was before surgery and lumpy, my sides are completely disproportional, like I have a tumor under my breast.”
· “The procedure is very painful (as a mother of 2/ natural birth) I can say that. I got no results, still numbness in some areas (since October! And this is May already) and horrible post procedures holes! I was offered to do ” touch ups”, good heavens! People don’t realize that this is very invasive procedure.”
· “A lot of pain. I’ve had 3 c-sections and I never felt so much pain. I screamed, yelled even tried to grab the Dr. Hands. Idk if I passed out or they gave me something to calm me down.”
· “I had the surgery almost 2 years ago. Not much has changed and I have severe back issues.”
· “I had scheduled upper and lower abdomen and hips and was told minimal recovery. I am a nurse, so I scheduled this during a long stretch off. I have had four kids, ruptured appendix, and a broken jaw and nothing compared to this pain during the procedure! I have gone back to work but the severe sharp pain is hard to deal with.”
Here are the 3 main reasons CoolSculpting is preferred over Sono Bello:
is non-invasive, Sono Bello is surgery
No downtime or recovery is needed after a CoolSculpting session. Sono Bello requires cutting and invasion.
does not require clients to wear a compression garment
Sono Bello requires wearing a compression garment for two to four weeks, and limit exercise for at least two weeks
generally is less expensive and from feedback, more effective
Prices vary and are dependent on multiple factors, but CoolSculpting seems to be less expensive. From the feedback above, clients rave about CoolSculpting results, but for Sono Bello…there is more than a little dissatisfaction.
Both CoolSculpting and Sono Bello permanently remove the targeted fat. Serious due diligence is recommended before committing to a procedure, especially a surgical one.
While CoolSculpting permanently destroys fat cells, it’s not a weight loss plan. You need to be committed to an active and healthy lifestyle for the best results.
You should only get CoolSculpting if it’s what you want for yourself. CoolSculpting is about boosting your self-confidence and happiness – and no one else’s.
Get Expert CoolSculpting™ Advice At Sculpt Spa
Sculpt Spa is Las Vegas’ premier provider of the COOLSCULPTING and COOLTONE body contouring systems. Offered in a relaxing, nonjudgmental spa setting, Sculpt Spa is the ideal place to achieve the look you want.
We are here to advise at any time. Get your answers here from a Sculpt Spa expert. CONTACT US TODAY!