in Las Vegas
How they work
Infrared saunas emit infrared light, which is absorbed by the surface of the skin as radiant heat. The main difference between infrared saunas and traditional saunas is how they use heat. Traditional saunas use a single heater, which heats the air; this hot air then heats the user. In contrast, our infrared saunas use advanced therapy to heat the user directly with only a small percentage of the heat warming the air. This allows you to enjoy a deeper sweat at a lower, more comfortable temperature.
Our bodies easily absorb infrared rays, stimulating the lymphatic, immune and cardiovascular systems, which allow us to remove harmful toxins. In addition to the wide range of health benefits, we recommend combining infrared sauna use with CoolSculptingTM to encourage detoxing, while enhancing elimination of dead fat cells.
The Sculpt Spa Difference
- Enjoy your own private suite with a comfortable changing area.
- Sit back and relax with Hulu or Netflix ‘n sweat.
- Maximize your calorie burn with hand weights available in your suite.
- End your session with a refreshing, cold eucalyptus towel.
- Infrared sauna heat increases blood and lymphatic circulation and stimulates sweat glands, accelerating the release of accumulated toxins.
- Sweating is fundamental in enabling the body to cleanse itself of pollutants such as heavy metals, chemicals and pathogens, and is paramount in the detoxification process.
- Infrared saunas facilitate the elimination of approximately seven times more toxins than traditional Swedish saunas.
- BURN CALORIES
- Studies show that you can burn up to 600 calories per session.
- As the body works hard to cool down, your heart rate and metabolic rate increases, causing you to burn calories at a faster rate.
- Effects last well after your session is over and you will continue to burn calories throughout your day.
- The gentle therapeutic heat of our infrared saunas promotes relaxation and improves sleep.
- Our saunas assist in the balancing of cortisol levels in our bodies, which is our primary stress hormone, allowing the alleviation of stress and an enhanced state of mind.
- The deep tissue sweat created by our saunas will support greater muscle relaxation and allow tension relief throughout your body.
- Our infrared sauna technology stimulates the production of collagen and improves your complexion.
- The deep detoxifying sweat allows your body to eliminate deeply embedded impurities and inactive skin cells, while the enhanced levels of circulation will lure natural nutrients to the skin surface.
- Deeper penetration of infrared heat reduces the appearance of cellulite by slowing the storage of toxins in fat cells and preventing fluid accumulation in the tissue.
- BOOST IMMUNITY
- The intense levels of sweating reached in our saunas furthers the removal of toxins and other harmful waste, increasing your body’s effectiveness in fighting diseases and advancing the overall efficiency of your immune system.
- An increase in your core temperature mimics the effects of a fever. This helps to accelerate the body’s immune reaction to combat disease and infection.
- Deep Infrared heat alleviates soreness and stiffness caused by exercise and improves flexibility.
- Increased circulation delivers freshly oxygenated blood to your muscles while removing metabolic waste, reducing pain and inflammation and promoting faster healing.
CHOOSE YOUR COLOR. CHOOSE YOUR MOOD.
Chromotherapy is the science of using colors to adjust body vibrations to frequencies that result in health and harmony. Color therapy has been studied and utilized for thousands of years. Each color has its own unique vibrational frequency and therapeutic properties. We understand that the use of color and light plays an important role in bringing balance and stability to each of us, which is why all our infrared saunas are equipped with this function.